The Head of Business Operations is a super ambitious Operations Lead who can work hand-in-hand with the CEO to answer key commercial questions and then role up their sleeves and help execute.
Key problems you'd work on?
- What's the most effective way to reach out to and retain our target customers?
- What features do customers need and how should we prioritise what we need to build?
- Refining our ideal customer profile
- Refining our marketing strategy
- What channels work best for finding and converting customers?
This isn't a traditional role. Your priorities can be different every day. But that's what makes it so exhilarating - you're helping define and shape our business as we start scaling.
As for your background, you:
- Have 2+ years’ experience in a high growth startup or in top tier firm in consulting or banking
- Have deep exposure to startups and all things tech
- Have a clear record of execution - you know how to get things done
- Can multi-task - you're a generalist who is ready to jump into any aspect of the business
- Have taken ownership of big, complicated projects
- Are creative and know how to problem solve
- Thrive in an uncertain, ambiguous environment
You understand that we are going after something enormous and world changing, so you are prepared to be invested in building this business with us and are excited by our mission.
- hungry for success but self-aware
- flexible and bright, and can wear numerous different hats
- tenacious and disciplined, you want to find a way to make it work, not take the easy way out
- not afraid of learning new skills, rolling up your sleeves up getting out of your comfort zone
What you'll get from us
- Meaningful and interesting work
- Competitive salary and share options
- Flexibility and control over how you work
- The excitement and freedom of an early stage VC-backed startup
- A £1000 book/conference allowance to invest in your learning
- Regular company retreats to exciting locations
We were founded right as the world went into the Covid-19 lockdown and were birthed as a remote first company. We see many benefits to being remote and plan to be that way for the foreseeable future. We also believe that building strong culture and innovating require trust and facetime, so we want to be able to meet in person at least once a month.
As a result we will be fully remote for at least the next year but you must have the ability to travel to London at least once a month for a day or two.
How to apply?
send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject and your CV. We want to get to know you so also tell about yourself, why you want to join the team and your passions and interests.